Kitchen Refresh with Nina
Learn how to hone your cookery skills and master key recipes in your own kitchen
09 Jan 2024, 10:30 – 13:00
Your House - Home Counties & West London
If you are struggling for inspiration, bored of dreaming up new recipes or just keen to boost your confidence, this is the course for you. Nina will start by looking at your kitchen - giving recommendations on cooking equipment and pantry essentials, talking through the food you like to eat and the time you have to dedicate to making it.
She will then move on to more practical lessons, guiding you through three tailor made recipes based on your preferences, offering further recipe inspiration and top tips along the way. You will discuss in depth the best way to create balanced dishes - blending together texture, colour and flavour, using ingredients you love to eat. She will leave you fully inspired and ready to fall back in love with cooking!
- Initial consultation call to see your kitchen, understand your food preferences and areas for improvement
- Kitchen cupboard & pantry edit
- Expert advice on sourcing the best ingredients for you and making the most of your food shop
- 3 x tailor made recipes to be cooked during the session, based on the findings during the initial consultation, with Nina on hand to offer guidance and top tips. All ingredients sourced and provided by Nina.
- Suggestions on how to build additional dishes incorporating the best combinations of flavour, texture and colour
- Recipe booklet with ingredients and methods for dishes made
- Personalised recommendations for pantry and other kitchen equipment
- Ongoing recipe advice
These sessions are offered to people in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and West London.
**Please enquire to confirm you fall within the radius before booking**
Alternative dates can be discussed: firstname.lastname@example.org