1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the pasta.
2. Set a frying pan over a medium high heat and add the pancetta. Leave it before stirring, to allow the fat to be released, which it will cook itself in. Cook, stirring occasionally, until just getting crispy.
3. Add the frozen peas to the pan and stir until they have just warmed through but are still green.
4. Pick the leaves from the herbs, chop roughly then stir these together with the crème fraiche & parmesan through the pea mixture.
5. Drain the pasta, reserving a little of the cooking water and add both to the frying pan, combining well. Season and serve.