top of page
1. Set the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut the pineapple lengthways around the tough inner part, discarding the centre.
3. Cut each side into two, creating long lengths.
4. Place in an oven tray and sprinkle over the sugar; generously pour over the rum.
5. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Remove the foil for the final 5 minutes and cook until the fruit is golden brown and soft all the way through.
7. Remove from the oven, grate on a little of the lime zest and squeeze on the juice. Serve with fresh mint and a little cream.
bottom of page