top of page
1. Set a large pan of salted water on the hob and bring to the boil.
2. Add the linguine and cook for 10-12 minutes until al dente.
3. Meanwhile, separate the green leaves from the stalks of the chard and roughly chop both parts (get rid of the stringy ends).
4. Warm the olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat.
5. Add the chard stalks and garlic, sautéing until cooked (about 4 mins).
6. Add the chard leaves and a generous grating of nutmeg. Then continue to cook for about a minute or until the leaves have wilted.
7. Drain the pasta, reserving a little of the cooking water, then immediately mix with the chard and garlic, stirring in the cheese so it just starts to melt.
8. Season and serve immediately.
bottom of page